Spending time on the water practising the skills you have learnt helps to make sailing a more natural skill and also means you a regular fun activity! Its a good idea to get out and revise your skills learnt in courses, before moving onto the next level.
Contact us now to book your training session or mile building experience
A training session is a supervised sailing session where the instructor is there to watch your technique and to guide your learning with fun exercises.
- Training sessions can be on either dinghys or yacht depending on what path your are following.
- Make sailing a part of your lifestyle by having a regular sailing session activity
- Make new friends- the other regulars…
- Courses are subject to availability and take a few days commitment, training sessions can be run anytime!
- Training sessions are half day sessions that run in morning or afternoon for 3hrs.
There’s no school on the weekends and many kids (and their parents) like to come down to the yacht club and enjoy the sailing and atmosphere of the Yacht club. We also have adult sessions running so everyone is welcome to come and join the fun! Sailing is tide dependant so be sure to contact us first to check times and email@example.com
When work or school or whatever takes up your day is over and the tide is high, why not get in a couple of hours sailing before dark! Twillight sessions can run from 5-7pm. Contact us to make you booking!
Mile building is getting experience onboard a yacht as crew. Doing things like making passages, going different places, watch keeping, navigation, seamanship and boat preparation, gives you the experience you need for skipper courses.
- Hop on a boat going on delivery as a crew- international or domestic trips!
- Join a cruise around Phuket’s area
- Contact us now to see what opportunities are coming up